Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, August 31, 2013

Balancing channels


Edit: Those few nights ago I used to try and force all that energy upwards from the abdomen and lower-body. Tried it with mere force, as well as by focusing on a point so intensely that it would suck all the energy there. Still, whenever my focus started to wander during the night, all the energy fell down again and I had a wet dream.

This probably wouldn't happen if the energy is stuffed into the central channel.

Pranayama to maintain balance of the channels and focus on the central channel to bring prana there.
I wonder how I've even managed to forget it. Probably did something, without feeling it through well enough. Anyway, I improve.

This is a good chapter on Tummo practice:
http://www.sacred-texts.com/bud/ettt/ettt14.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment