Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Ego and karma stuff

A few days ago, suddenly for a brief moment, the figure of a Hindu deity appeared in my mind's eye. It appeared from a feeling.

Ego and karma stuff going on. Ego whines because of the situations it's put in and it's afraid I would dislike it if it makes mistakes. On the other hand, I've noticed that recently ego-irritating things have had slightly less effect.

Yesterday I found a 2.5 cm long shard of glass stuck in my left boot. Took effort to pull it out. Judging by the length and angle, its tip must've been barely a millimeter or two from the feet. Don't have a clue where I got it from.

A few days before, took some lighter shoes instead of those boots. By the time I was about to walk home, the ground had frozen and it was slippery. A neat concentration practice on each step for about 40 minutes.

Recently dreams have become a bit strange. Strange in unlike the usual.

Last night I had a dream of some strange sports guy. He was making all sorts of tricks on a horizontal bar, some of which looked like levitation to me. The guy himself didn't know that. He had simply trained for fun and found something new. He had a video clip from 1994 on youtube, parts of which were in cartoon form with deep spiritual wisdom. Watched it, but I guess he lost the sports match there. Then I guess he quit the sports or died, dunno. The rest of the video clip (more than an hour) was all in a cartoon form. Can't remember the situations and quotes but it was a story of a man, heavy-packed with spiritual wisdom. The story featured lemurians, martians, some other races and nature spirits.

I guess the plot was something like this:
The main character felt lonely and alienated. He went to Mars. There he met another race, the thought patterns of which he didn't understand. This caused conflicts between this guy and the locals there. This guy kept defending himself, while the locals considered it an attack. In panic, the locals abandoned the planet and fled to Earth. In fear and misunderstanding, they caused a lot of conflict, panic and war on Earth. The man on the Mars was now even more lonely and alienated. Also, he had caused a war between two races even though that was not his intention at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment