Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, February 14, 2014

Pk push attempt on balcony door

Inspiring discussions with dad and sister last night. Sister showed a playlist of 8 simple habits for self-mastery. Found them inspiring:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE3F7F8EEE8578ABD

Dad had found some interesting info on cancer. It seemed he had realized the feeling that describes cancer. When the conditions inside the body become uninhabitable, parts of the body would restore their native abilities to grow and replicate in harsh environments (cells can grow without oxygen). Just for survival, they would spread and seek for better conditions. Stress, malnutrition and sleep deprivation contribute to problems with the conditions inside the body.
..I miss the terms and proper ways to convey this..

Opened the balcony door for fresh air and went to bed. Later tried to close it via pk. There's a large box not far from the door and I had sort of forgotten it was there, at least I wasn't aware of it. I only saw and sensed the door and its immediate surroundings. Prepared to push the door, but with the psi intensity growing at the target, the large box suddenly snapped real loud and startled me out of focus (and back into body).

A dream of OBE or RV, where I observed the bookshelf.

A dream where I observed some royal ceremony during the medieval times or somesuch. Something seemed out of the ordinary there - a group of psions were invited as honorary guests. They moved kitchen utensils, levitated bread and stuff like that. Everybody was in high spirits.

I've recently noticed the lights at school flickering around me again.

Several little events of synchronicity in daily life.

Visited a shop where they had me roll triple dice for discount. What an ingenious idea. Rolled 6, 6, 2 and got 14% discount.

Caught cold today. Tried not to fight it and to accept cold for what it is. Didn't seem all that successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment