Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, February 8, 2014

Disgust?

Yesterday morning when I woke up, I saw a ball of white light through the window. It then faded away. Refraction of car lights?

Couldn't sleep today morning since 7 AM. There has been a pattern to the recent dreams (last 2 nights).

A couple of nights ago, I was walking around on the street, when I found a large trash can. Sensed something malicious in there. Went in to investigate. Found a bag full of maggots of some sort with just the parasitic intent to consume flesh (dead or alive) and replicate. Feeling disgusted, I was about to step out, only to realize that I was standing on them. Could feel them wiggle around inside and coming out through the mouth. Stepped out, after which, this sensation stopped (lacked a physical body). Fled with panic .. making my escape using whatever pk powers I could think of - flying through solids.

Last night, I was discussing something with dad or sister, while holding an alkaline battery in my hand. It started leaking and when I realized what was happening, my left hand was covered in the liquid. It seemed that as soon as it came into contact with the skin of that semi-holographic body, I could taste it in my mouth. Anyway, my mouth was full of this substance that was slowly decomposing the inside of my mouth. Went into my room, put some effort into focus and managed to extract and separate it in the mouth. By then, it had become something sticky and green-looking. Spit it out little by little.

Several hours later in the dream, when everyone else had went to sleep, I finished cleaning my mouth. Right when I did, I realized there was a cat behind the door. Opened the door.

The cat was crazy about this body and kept jumping at it and rubbing against it. It stood on its tail and jumped from there and whatnot .. very weird tricks. Anyway, this cat had a white spot below its chin (not completely black, as the cat from that OBE). Wasn't sure what others would say about this cat .. well, it seemed I wouldn't be able to do much about it when dad would tell me to toss it out. Had no control over this cat. I think it pooped on my foot and I had to go spit it out again. Turned on the lights and checked the floor, intending to clean it. Couldn't spot anything on the floor.

I guess I had another dream in the meanwhile. When I woke up into this dream (simple transfer of consciousness), I noticed that the cat was still there, jumping around in, on and behind the furniture. In fact, the furniture had changed its place. Started moving it back so that I could at least use the doors to move around. Without knowing where the cat was or would be, while moving furniture, I tried doing it slowly so that the cat would be able to predict the movement without being squashed.

Woke up in another dream. Chin was twitching pretty violently. Looked into the mirror and saw that it was indeed twitching a lot. Also, half the face was itching. Stared at it for some time, then scratched it violently. Woke up, couldn't sleep anymore. Drank some yeast + honey + milk to clean the system.

This dream pattern seems to indicate problems with me disliking what I encounter due to an increase in empathy or sensitivity. Shouldn't flee from stuff. Shouldn't panic. Nothing is dangerous when approached with wisdom.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's some pretty crazy stuff there. :D

    The cat part reminds me how sometimes they randomly react to stuff. Mine would just randomly run across the rooms like it was nuts.

    ReplyDelete