Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, February 3, 2014

Observing pain

Driving home for hours is a pain in the butt. Instead of trying to work around it, this time I focused on the pain from an observer's perspective. Some warm psi came out and the pain reduced.

Tried the same method on cold today. Some time later, I noticed that it was no longer cold .. it had become warm without me noticing.

When ego is raving, the same method can be applied. Usually results in an expansion of hot psi.

Recently I've been applying focus on space and on the field of light. Last night when I focused on a trace of some sort next to the spinal column, I noticed how large the cloud of consciousness had become with the concentration on space and light. After some focus, this trace melted away, released warm psi and I was surrounded by golden light.

Realized that my problems with the lungs and throat are directly linked to the feeling of alienation and loneliness .. feeling out of place .. that I don't belong here. This explains the severity of these problems while in service (that's where I felt the most alienated). On the other hand, this alienation and loneliness can be used as a motivation for pk and spiritual practices (leaving others behind and going where there's no way back).

Would be cool to learn the essence of pain, cold, heat, hunger, disease. Like some guy, who, after studying pain for years, sped against a wall, reconstructed his body with psychokinesis and just walked away.

While focused on the field of light, the sensation of body weight fades away (it's claimed that photons have no mass), so it could be of use for levitation practice as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment