Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, February 6, 2014

Semi-holographic walk

An interesting dream / OBE. Became self-aware in my room. Verified that my body was on the bed, asleep. Had another body of sorts (looked the same).

Walked towards the door .. saw my reflection on the mirror. Apparently, I was wearing the grey sweater. Had trouble opening the door, though. I guess I eventually went through the door and headed towards the bathroom (since it would at least look normal, even though I actually didn't have any desire to go anywhere). Could tell that father was awake and aware of me, although he was in his bedroom. Had similar trouble with bathroom door. After several attempts to close it, I thought I finally managed to .. only to realize that I actually hadn't. Although I had a body, it was semi-holographic or something.

During the whole dream, I put forth effort to maintain this slightly unstable state. Tried to maintain my attention on the surroundings and it details, to keep my consciousness attuned to this particular plane of existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment