Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Half-sweat

While applying focus on some area in the chest, I saw two pulsating lights in the dark (red and blue - one to my left, the other to my right). While applying focus on some area in the abdomen, I saw one pulsating light (green). Haven't encountered such visuals before.

Don't know why, but somehow in some dream state, I weighed all the pros and cons and decided to break celibacy. Several fail-safe mechanisms got triggered and the outcome was not all that catastrophic. Tried to use the situation to overcome the problem by focusing on the lump of warm psi that caused it.

Next time I woke up, it was really hot. Realized the left half of the body was completely soaked in sweat. However, the right half of the body was completely dry. This didn't seem to be related to the side I was sleeping on (at first I thought it was), because the same thing happened when I had turned onto the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment