Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, February 24, 2014

With or without the body

Somewhere between the dreams, there was a bilocation experience. Sensed myself being transferred to grandma's house. Heard the sounds there and stuff already, could almost see myself in their living room. Still, teleportation sort of has me frightened - what if it really happened.. I might end up in some weird parallel universe at some strange timeline, unable to find my way back. This fear was also there this time. At first I let the experience unfold, then at some moment I tried to remember what this apartment looked like. Opened the eyes while the consciousness was still spread between the two places and found myself back at the apartment.

Now that I think back on it, the target location is different. There's no bed in that corner of the living room. There used to be. Now there's a home-built plane simulator. Thus, I would've popped into some alternate reality. However, this teleportation might've left the body at the apartment. Though, it's a bit difficult for me to tell the difference when something works on the astral or on the real body. The difference in the sensations seems very subtle.

No comments:

Post a Comment