Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, February 23, 2014

Planescape

Feeling good. A walk to lab made the day. It made me happy and it cleared the sky of clouds as well. This, in turn, made people around the town happy.

Kara no Kyoukai is pretty good. Also, Planescape Torment is really good (a lot of pk quotes).

A divided mind is an unfocused mind. A divided mind fractures walls and weakens stone. Many divided minds may destroy a city.

When a mind does not know itself, it is flawed. When a mind is flawed, the man is flawed. When a man is flawed, that which he touches is flawed. It is said that what a flawed man sees, his hands make broken.

The city [Sigil] exists in opposition to itself. It has set itself apart from the planes, yet it seeks to be everywhere at once. Its walls are doors, yet it keeps these doors locked. Such an existence tells of a thing that does not know itself. In not knowing itself, it is flawed.
~Dak'kon

A few days ago, I had a dream where I went outside. Sought a nice spot under some young birch trees. Slept the night there. This made me feel nice and fresh by the morning. Though, caught a slight cold.

Next night I had a dream, where I walked through a field of green grass and beautiful flowers.

Spontaneous moments of meditation. Recently I've found it easier to observe emotions and feelings. Several of these experiences have been from foreign viewpoints.

No comments:

Post a Comment