Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, February 20, 2014

Queer dreams

Some weird dreams, perhaps slightly related to watching a movie from the Kara No Kyoukai series.

There was an old building, where children were playing. The building was close to falling apart. From my perspective, these children were in danger. However, I was also climbing around in there and I did not sense any danger to me.

Left the building and stepped into a wooden building, where I saw my aunt and grandma. Grandma looked very worried, even stressed out. Her eyes were red from crying a lot and not getting enough sleep. Held her hand.

In that dream, it seemed as if there were another death in our family. When uncle left, I didn't feel sad. However, in this dream I suddenly felt so sad that I cried with grandma.

A couple of nights ago, I also saw a strange dream. There was a group of people in some sort of a container orbiting something in space. They were in a lot of trouble, disappointed and depressed. In the darkness, we started cranking the electronics open, looking for something we could use to save ourselves. Not sure I had a body there and if I did, it interacted different from the bodies of others. There was a metal enclosure with something attached to the lid so that the men couldn't get it open. I stretched my hand inside and simply pulled the lid loose and giving them what they had been looking for. They thanked me, after which we walked out of the dream bubble, to the front yard of my summerhouse.

Actually, I think that dream was a training of some sort. After we had finished the training, we had to choose roles for the next training session. The two men were itching to be some sort of leaders, quarreling about. One of the men considered me a close friend and asked me if I also wanted to become the leader. I said I didn't care what role to play. Dream ended.

2 comments:

  1. It seems a colleague had been rushed to hospital. It's said to be pretty serious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You got some wild dreams! Very interesting to read, that's all i can say! :D

    ReplyDelete