Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, February 27, 2014

Rush

Today has been a stressful day. For some reason, there was a rush on everything. Now that I think about it, it seems that I kind of hate rushing.

Rushed with going to sleep last night. Had planned for going to the observatory for running some tests on the engineering model. Rushed with waking up, because today I wanted to eat breakfast also. Rushed with the breakfast, because there was barely any time left for me to walk to the school building (to make it in time for the van). Rushed with walking. At observatory, I rushed with debugging some issues in the firmware .. because I didn't want to delay the tests. Rushed with planning the test and getting acquainted with the testing equipment. Still didn't make it before the lunch. Realized I had almost forgotten to operate the satellite on a high elevation pass. After that, I rushed to lunch (an hour late but still got to eat everything I would've wished for). Rushed with eating, to make it back for preparations for the testing.

Wanted to take the time on the testing (waited for the temperature chamber to stabilize). Half-way into the tests, I realized I had forgotten a lecture (it started at the same moment that I noticed what time it was .. though, like some 20 km away from school). Waved the lecture goodbye and continued with the tests.

Had to rush at the end of testing again, because the van was about to depart. A matter of minutes to finish the tests, clean everything up, pack and rush to the van. Rushed in processing the test results while on the road. Managed to do that before we arrived back in town. Realized I still had barely enough time to rush home for the next high-elevation pass. At home, I rushed to get the processed test results up to the wiki. A few minutes till the next satellite pass. Rushed something to eat while preparing for the operations.

Although the adrenalin keeps me awake, it causes a hold of cold in the heart chakra area. It's squishing the life force out of the chest. Very unhealthy. Found 20 minutes to lay down in the bed, which I used to observe this nervousness from afar. This helped to reduce it a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment