Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, April 19, 2014

Roll, stuff, roll

Focus on breath at the tip of the nose works easy now. Yesterday I focused on various chakras and moved a bunch of psi from abdomen to the top of the head. Started focusing on top of the head again.

Still haven't quite acquired the sensation of a cylindrical object with a spring construct (that MasterWoo uses). Mine is too weak.

Remembered the construct that I used to roll a can a couple of years ago. I imagined a red carpet on the table. As I visualized pulling one end of the carpet, the can would start rolling towards the other. That construct along with a visualization of the can being weightless to the verge of almost levitating.

Realized I've lost all the cans, bought a new one and practised on it a little while it's still full. Barely any movement, but it had a great effect on consciousness.

Went for a walk outside today. Sought for a lonely seat near the channel but all of the places were already occupied. Just stood there, staring at the water, trying to acquire its feeling. Managed to stasis the surface for some time (ripples decreased and surface reflectance increased). I guess about an hour later, suddenly the sensation of the area (a square kilometre) around the point of focus changed. It felt as if the awareness of that place increased. It no longer mattered that it was in the town .. it still felt heavenly. This sensation inspired me, but I couldn't keep up with it, so I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment