Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, April 13, 2014

Someone else's sleep paralysis

Took a nap. Had an OBE of sorts. Realized that my cloud of consciousness was at some sort of a store. Although I recognized the dangers of the situation, I continued observing. When I moved, something fell from a shelf. Teleported back to the body but couldn't enter it. The body was still in sleep paralysis. After some struggle to just open the mouth, I decided to leave it at that. Wondered what to do. Just practised shapeshifting the cloud of consciousness. After that, I let the consciousness dissipate (created a construct and let my mind become lost in it - fell asleep). Woke up in my real room in the real body.

Forgot to say my name in astral, as suggested on the psychokinesis forum. Though, not sure if it would've even worked while mixed into the field of consciousness of the person I was observing.

Watched Believe episode 1 with dad. That stress from nowhere again. Tried to relieve it. Something in the room started beeping - the computer?

No comments:

Post a Comment