Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Angry dog

Focused on the stomach, with the intent to digest faster so that I could sleep properly, without rolling around on a full stomach. Eating late is a bad habit. Perhaps I should take up a sport, instead. Anyway, the whole night went into focusing on the stomach. Occasionally I lost consciousness and fell asleep, then woke up again and restored the focus.

One of the colleagues was unhappy because he had all his data on a mirrored drive. One of the drives burned, seriously damaging the graphics card as well as the other drive. He lost all his valuable data. A creepy nightmare of really low probability.

While walking home, I sensed a dog having something against me. Looked in that direction and saw a lady walking two dogs, about 10 meters from me. One of the dogs was just angry at me for no apparent reason. The other dog looked annoyed about the first one "Sigh, there it goes again .." *looks away*
Once the dog reached the proximity of 1.5 meters, it started barking at me.

Browsed through the files on the old laptop, looking for a specific screenshot for a presentation. Eventually found it. The file name was: "Screenshot - 10112013 - 11:11:11 AM.png" On the screenshot, there are a few more 11s. Haven't seen the 11:11 phenomena for a while now.

No comments:

Post a Comment