Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, April 3, 2014

Astral adman

Asked a bunch of questions about yin and yang at the psychokinesis forum. Shut down the laptop, crawled into bed and got the answers telepathically. This is one thing that discourages me from asking questions. I mean, if answers are all there and one only needs to ask, then why not do it in their mind? All the answers come to the mind anyway. Why does it only work when one puts forth effort to ask it in this material world? When 10 questions are like answered in a split-second, then wouldn't they be stupid questions? Because nobody even had to think about them .. all the answers were self-evident anyway.

One dream. I'm walking down a road, completely naked and without any possessions. The weather was just a few degrees above zero, but I didn't feel cold. I was at peace and at balance .. just walking.

At some moment, someone appeared and pointed towards the ditch: "Look, there are carpets, which you can wrap around yourself when you sleep, so that it wouldn't be cold." I looked and carpets had appeared where previously there was just dirt. I thanked the astral entity. When I thanked the entity, they pointed next to the carpets: "Look, there's a small hut over there! You can rest and sleep in there." Indeed, a small hut had appeared from thin air. I thanked the entity and went to check out the hut. Once inside, every corner of the hut grew when I wasn't looking. The entity was showing me all the luxury in there. It gradually grew into a wooden castle of sorts. Would've fit an entire village or something. I asked the entity for a reason, but got a vague answer and then the dream stopped. Not once in the dream did I feel like resting or sleeping, so I simply looked around, thinking that I just might, when the night comes.

The rest 0.4 of the night, I spent at a table with 2 colleagues, discussing the requirements for the next project. A very fruitful discussion. Woke up sleepy.

Tried to maintain focus on yin & yang being in perfect balance throughout the day.

Weird .. somebody just called from the door outside, but nobody was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment