Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Dream conspiracy

Twice today morning I noticed that I could see the wallpaper with my eyes closed.

Today morning I experienced a fail of celibacy again. A pretty clever dream. I had a birthday. Tables covered in delicious food. Went to bed after that. In the morning, a couple of imposters (disguised as grandparents) started injecting false memories. Even though I managed to prove the memories absurd, I still became confused and started analyzing them. Some uncensored content was packed into these memories.

About a week or two ago, I suddenly realized that all food tastes really good. Potatoes, carrots, meat, milk .. all of these suddenly tasted really sweet. I can't eat chocolate anymore, one little piece of chocolate overflows the taste of sweetness. It seems I also can't eat raw onions anymore .. a few pieces made my head feel as if all sound rumbled inside the skull. I have to admit, I've become addicted to eating. Probably: focusing on enjoying the taste of the food does not improve digestion. It makes the taste of food more enjoyable.

Moreover, food didn't digest. I could just eat lunch and not be able to sleep at night because of the stomach being full. On the other hand, if I didn't eat, eye sight would reduce slightly, blood circulation would slow down and so on..

There's supposed to be 2 polarities of psi, right? Usually when this happens, I feel as if one of the polarities was dominating so that I could no longer feel the other one. I wonder how I could increase the intensity of both polarities simultaneously.

Looked at the clock, it was about 7 PM. I was starting to feel hunger, but thought that if I ate then, I wouldn't be able to sleep again. So, went for a jog before eating. Hopefully it'll digest faster now.

I'm not sure if the mind-trick experiment of radiating more heat actually works or not. Haven't been able to always reproduce the sensation. When I have, it seems to have worked sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. It's interesting that before the dream, I laid in bed, listening to meditation music. Suddenly I realized I was in the bed, meditation music was no longer playing. There was a 1 - 2 hour gap in my awareness. Couldn't remember anything, which is rather strange. Even if I fall asleep, I remember the intermediary stages and I can trace it back to remember more.

    In the dream, I was aware of this gap. Due to the presence of this gap, I couldn't rule anything out, no matter how absurd it seemed. In the dream, when presented with a false memory of being drunk and getting together with some lady, I proved it absurd because I don't drink nor consume any other suspicious substances. And yet I had this gap in the continuity of awareness that I could not explain. The imposters in the dream used this as a leverage.

    ReplyDelete