Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Thank you

Remembered that yesterday I checked my wallet and found 1 €, 2 €, a few 0.20 € coins + a lot of 0.02 € cents. Took a bus to work, which cost 1.2 €. At lunch, I realized I had used it for the bus trip and couldn't order a full meal. Checked the wallet .. 1 €, 2 €, a few 0.20 € coins + a lot of 0.02 € cents. Raised an eyebrow and bought a full meal.

Focus on the breath has remarkably improved empathy and heart chakra. I've been breathing so wrong for the past 2 years, no wonder there were issues with the chest area.

Something in the stomach area has opened up as well. I suspect that MasterWoo has helped to clear the blockage that I had there. Thank you! A lot of psi has been coming through now .. stale psi. Takes some effort to maintain a stable mind.

I have a fern hanging at the left of the computer table. For a couple of months, I've noticed that when I sense a spontaneous psi movement, the fern leaves jump around.

About a week ago one of the blemishes exploded. Visualized clearing it out and closing the wound. The wound was dry and closed in seconds.

About 2 weeks ago I found a scar on my left foot. The origin of that scar left me puzzled.

Interesting dreams again, don't remember much, though. Several times during the day I realized that I had already discussed something with someone .. most probably within a dream. In this world, the info had indeed propagated - the other people at the meeting in the dream had discussed it this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment