Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, April 4, 2014

Don't bottle darkness

Focused on the top of the head again yesterday. This quickly led me to headaches localized to the back of the head. Blurred the field of focus a little and fell asleep.

Woke up tired again. Today I've tried not to become drawn to or averted from what pops into mind. Occasionally found my mind fighting an unpleasant image or two that had appeared.

During a lecture, one coworker asked questions and another one asked me to fix a binary log. This increased stress. Paid attention to the process and observed it, while trying to amplify the other half of the coin as well. The result was interesting .. no tension, but the whole body was buzzing of excitement and yet calm at the same time. Some cold psi started moving around in the body. This lasted for about 1.5 hours.

Some more thoughts that I found myself denying in my mind. Hadn't even noticed those patterns before. No wonder stuff has been out of balance.

Suddenly felt almost weightless for a few seconds at a department store. There have also been rushes of cold and warm psi, which I hadn't experienced for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment