Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, April 14, 2014

Focus on breath

Last night I realized again that instead of constantly cleaning and healing myself, I would be better off by just focusing on my breathing for some time. Did that and tried to retain focus throughout the night. Had some pretty interesting dreams, but don't remember much. Saw the wallpaper through closed eyelids again.

While on the bus, attempted to wipe a foggy window from the outside with pk. No success, though. It was cold in the lab. After being in the cold for several hours, I found that I was hungry again. On my way home, visited a store for marmalade. Somehow it felt really good and seemed to have improved eye-sight.

For quite a few times has a scratch-off lottery caught my attention at that store. So far I had ignored it, but today I finally bought it. The ticket cost 1 € and won 100 €. Nice .. Thank you, subconscious!

1 comment:

  1. It turned out that the ticket was not a winning ticket. Had misread it.

    But hey, it still had the power to make a dull day a cheerful one. Happiness can't be bought anyway :)

    ReplyDelete