Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Climbing

An unposted post from yesterday:

Cool ..
Noticed a post in facebook, where iMm0rTa1 liked Insomnium - Daughter Of The Moon. Wondered which one it was and noticed that the same song was playing.

The stomach still doesn't feel quite right. A lot of sleeping today. One of the dreams stood out. I climbed an artificial cliff. I don't know for how long I had already been climbing there, but the fingers were numb, I was tired. There was still quite a distance to cover. Put more effort into it and kept going. Maintained high focus till I was back on the ground .. all muscles sore. That was quite an achievement for me, felt good.

Focusing on hugging and unconditional love helped to resolve the last issues with the stomach.
---------------------------------------------------------------
A dream from today morning:

After a long hike in the pretty nature of the morning sunrise, I decided to take a photo. Early green grass, early green-leaved trees, morning mist rising from a lake with mirror-clear water surface. Right .. had barely taken anything with me. Camera was missing batteries. Thinking back on it, I just had a T-shirt and pants, shouldn't even had a camera with me. Well, didn't matter much. Looked at the water and made waves with pk. None of those waves looked right, though. It looked as if the water itself didn't move but its reflection did. I haven't learned the essence of water yet, which is also why it looked awkward in the dream.

I had arrived at the destination, so I decided to just fulfil my intention. Stepped into a school building. Right, it's that classroom over there. Entered and took a seat next to PsiKriztjan. The lesson was about to start already and I would've expected to see some more familiar faces (felt a little alienated). Looked around .. none of them looked familiar. Due to my expectations, some people entered, whom I had seen before but a very long time ago. The same happened with the teacher. At first glance, I didn't recognize her. The next time I glanced at her, I noticed that she reminded me a little of our Estonian teacher from the grammar school (red-ish hair). The lesson was on Estonian grammar. Sheets were handed out with some nouns to put into different noun cases or something.

At first, my reaction was the same as with any school or university dream. Panic that I have dozens of different subjects unfinished .. with the deadlines being tomorrow morning. I have barely learned anything. In order to finish all of those classes, I would have to take an extra year at least. And I'm sitting in this boring lecture (with a slight feeling of arrogance towards the teacher) while I should actually be studying something.

I think I somehow managed to avoid falling into that pit again. So I just sat there, observing what was going on around me, half-asleep. At some moment, I found myself sitting at another desk (right next to the window now), staring out of the window when a girl from the next desk pointed at someone outside. Can't remember what was going on there, but it looked pretty absurd. Had been observing it for quite some time already before the girl noticed it.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Today reminded me of the climbing dream. A lot of focus and effort and great achievement - got 3 different tests done in one day.

Barely ate anything today. Beer soup (really good in case of stomach problems) for breakfast at 9 AM. Next time I drank or ate anything was about 8.30 PM.

1 comment:

  1. According to PsiKriztjan, he also dreamed of a school building roughly at the same time. Although not all that significant, because there were a lot of differences, it's still a first shared dream with at least some sort of confirmation.

    ReplyDelete