Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, May 5, 2014

Living charcoal statue

Right.. also had strange dreams last night. Wasn't aware.

I was at the central square at a strange time.

A friend had a collar around his neck. He stepped on a podium, poured oil over the collar and lit it on fire. I felt a bit uneasy about that. But I believed he wouldn't be harmed. The collar burned off and he was still more or less fine.

However, there was someone else .. someone more brave. They chained him on a stand, poured oil all over him and threw a small flaming stick. I was scared for his well-being while I saw him turn into a charcoal statue. Although I couldn't see it, he wasn't dead. In the lump of charcoal, he moved slightly every now and then, protecting his body. Most of the fire had worn off, when I noticed a small flame moving towards a vital spot. If that reaches the spot, he's gone. However, just before the flame reached the spot, he put the fire off with his mind. His demonstration was finished. He was no longer there in his physical form, but he never left his place in the non-physical. He was a true yogi.

No comments:

Post a Comment