Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, May 12, 2014

Shallow dreams

After I found MC Yogi and started listening to his songs, dream sessions have become shorter and more shallow. I remember more. Though, the dreams have become a bit more weird as well.

My favorite, MC Yogi - Shanti (Peace Out):

Watched "Another" yesterday. Well it seemed promising at first, but it didn't live up to my expectations. Still, I guess it must've affected my dreams last night.

There are so many clips from the dreams throughout the past few weeks that I've forgotten what I saw and when.

Anyway, last night I had a dream where I was somewhere with a fire hazard. Knew this was the case and wanted to keep off an explosion. The strange thing about it .. the cause of the fire hazard was me. Something inside me was on fire. Rushed to drink tap water to extinguish the fire. Had difficulties drinking water, as my mouth and insides were full of tiny glass shards. Tried to spit them out but that wasn't possible. This reminded me of when I had a body that had feet and mouth directly connected (whatever I stepped on, I could taste in my mouth).

In a dream, I walked from one room to another. Found my fleece hanging on a chair. Picked it up to take it into my room. Once in my room, I realized there was something in the fleece. It had dark hair .. might've looked spooky if I had somehow resonated with that feeling. Well, I didn't. It turned out there was a teddy dog in the fleece. The teddy dog eyes looked as if it were angry at me not being frightened. Wondered how it got there and stuffed it into the cabinet where it belonged.

In another dream, I had caught fish and was separating its internals from flesh so that I could cook it. I clearly remember the effort it took to tear the guts. Very weird thing to experience in a dream.

This slightly reminds me of a dream from a week or two ago, where we were at an old barn building with the youngest uncle. We were cooking .. vacuum lamps and old electronics boards.

Woke up in the wrong room several times again, before waking up in my real room. A few times in my old room and a few times in random hotels I haven't been to in this life.

In another dream about a week ago, I guess, there was a clip where I saw an UFO crash into the back yard. A brown creature crawled out. Leaped out of the window, really excited "Finally I get to meet an alien!". I guess in the end it turned out to be nothing that spectacular.

Well, that's that. Yesterday I laid in bed with the chin pressing against the pillow. Head turned out of body (towards one of the sides) each time I did that.

No comments:

Post a Comment