Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, May 22, 2014

Different

Something has changed during the last couple of days. Have seen a few bright yellow orbs fly around in the room. Started sleeping on my back again.

Chi gong, pranayama and some physical exercises have made a difference even though I haven't felt any different during the exercises. I can feel psi again, almost as I could several years ago. Memory and concentration have been enhanced as well.

Focused on myself sitting on top of my head in a full lotus meditation pose until I fell asleep last night. Before waking up, I experienced a hypnagogic image of my room door. Grabbed the image, focused on the crack between the wall and the door but couldn't maintain it for more than a few seconds.

Woke up, switched the laptop on and looked at the screen on the wall. Realized I was half-way in the wall with my field of consciousness. Looked outside of the balcony window, acquired the sensation of space around this building. Sat on the edge of my bed, looked at the bookshelf and immediately got the feeling of that.

An argument with sister. Tried to overcome my destructive thought patterns. However, I wasn't too happy about cleaning up the mess that sister had caused .. because she didn't want to clean it.

A discussion with sister. A few astral realization moments during the discussion. Realized the point of a ball of tension near the heart. Next realization was that once I let go of my strong arguments and focused on the lovely weather instead, sister's opposition to my arguments was dropped. A theory of what happened - consciousness became polarized. By focusing on a single polarity, the other polarity manifests to balance it out. Thus, a discussion leads nowhere as long as the participants assume sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment