Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, May 26, 2014

Rain-tilt

Last time I mentioned I didn't feel much of a difference during the Chi Gong exercises. Recently I have felt something familiar - the magnetic and tingly properties of psi.

In the morning I woke up into an alternate version of my room. It was a bit more messy and looked a bit different. But what spooked me a little .. the psi intensity was so strong that it even sort of frightened me. Didn't want to damage stuff in the room.

For the past few days I've been feeling attached and a bit stressed again for some unknown reason.

A strong rain .. or rather, slush fall during a 32 *C day.

Rotated the angle of rain 90 degrees (flipped wind direction), then back by 45 degrees so that it rained straight down again.

Started reading articles and theses from:
http://jamesaconrad.com/TK/tklab.html
I'm really enjoying "Psychokinesis and Its Possible Implication to Warfare Strategy" by W. Gary Norton (1985). Very well written work.

No comments:

Post a Comment