Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, May 22, 2014

Sledge and snow

Took a nap in the evening and had a peculiar dream.

Saw a bunch of kids playing in the snow. One of them had a sledge and had obviously been sledging down the slope. The whole landscape was sloped and the buildings were built on the slope. Consciousness transferred into the kid with the sledge. Climbed up the slope (was a bit surprised that I didn't slip down) and sledged down. The kids down at a snowdrift said they would try to stop me by throwing snow balls at me. I said: "go ahead and try .. if you can". Went up the slope once again. Really enjoyed the weather and the environment. A really good view over the houses, pine trees, a river at the distance .. though, it was almost the time to go back home as it was late and getting dark. Previously I had sledged down from where I stood now. Thought I would go a little bit further this time (a couple steps to the top of the slope). However, when I took the next step, the dream environment became unstable .. suddenly everything changed. The snow disappeared, it was now autumn or something. Since it was a dream, I thought I would continue with the fun I had before taking that extra step. Took a lot of effort to drag the sledge on the grass and mud. Somehow got it going down the slope finally, I guess I ended up levitating and flying with the sledge, rather than sledging on the ground. Went pretty fast .. enjoyed the wind and the view. But once I got down there, the other kids were no longer there. Shouted for them for a couple of times .. oh well. So I just enjoyed the environment, then.

Something caught my attention. A thief girl. Saw her stealing clothes from someone, stopping a car to get somewhere and so on. Those images were in the form of summary of events. It looked as if she had had an accident or something, so needed clothes and stuff to get back to somewhere. She had a tough body that didn't seem natural (either partially artificial or at least tampered with). With her neck injured, she just fixed it herself and then injected something into the neck. I guess I had been curious about her for long enough so that my consciousness got transferred. She visited a doctor in a semi-abandoned building. The doctor walked into the room: "You know .. you should be dead." Me: "Naw, that wouldn't happen with this body." The doctor checked something on me and went back into the other room. The room I was in was rather empty and everything was brown. There was a table, though, and a small TV hanging from the ceiling. On the table, there were a few papers or magazines. Quickly glanced over and looked at the TV. It seemed a bit strange .. as if I was watching myself and the same summary of events or something. The doctor came back with a syringe and something similar but bigger. It sort of freaked me - just what the heck are they going to inject? But since it seemed more like a routine check-up for the girl, I just went along with it.

While injecting something into the right shoulder, the doctor said I shouldn't watch horror movies (as if a horror movie was being shown on the TV), that it's exceptionally harmful for me (somehow related to the body). Although it felt more as if she had said I shouldn't practise extreme sport or something.
I said I used to enjoy those when I was younger .. with a sort of a smirk that's common in horror movies. The doctor then did something with the bigger tool at the upper right of the neck. Some medicine got into my mouth. Asked if it's okay if I spit it out or something.

Dream ended, woke up still a bit tired. Went shopping .. the upper right of the neck felt .. tense.

I guess I get involved in random stuff too much. Should just "so what" and continue enjoying the environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment