Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, May 1, 2014

Grow consciousness

Slept with the balcony door open this morning. Felt more fresh.

Yesterday evening I somehow grew consciousness by focusing on it with the shape that it had + a little bit more. Then took the next layer, focused on that, then an even larger layer and so on. Little by little in very small steps. Couldn't tell it was growing at all, until I suddenly noticed that the psi field felt pretty dense. Started letting go, little by little, to not feed any desires as well as to compare the sensation to how it was before. I must've fallen asleep or something. When I came to again, the comparison was lost and it felt as if there was a slight permanent increase in the psi field density.

No comments:

Post a Comment