Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, August 16, 2015

OBE realism

One of the most realistic OBEs so far. Found myself behind the summerhouse, not entirely synchronized to the plane. Ran through the house extension and its doors, jumped and landed on the dirt road. Walked it towards the front door, focusing on the senses. Rubbed my hands, touched the grass, the dirt in the flower bed, the walls. This fortified the image and the realism of the body nicely. Looked around, tried to feel the air .. which seemed a bit cooler than here in the south. Thought I would enter the building, but then noticed a pull. Grabbed from the corner of the building, as the pull grew in intensity and forced me horizontal. At some moment I let go, which caused the focus to dissolve from the place.

Also, there's a pose that seems to force me out of body. When I lay on the bed on my stomach with my head straight and lean on the chin, I start feeling a strong pull away from the body. I consider the pose a bit dangerous, though (it hampers the blood flow to the head) .. wouldn't want to leave the body unattended like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment