Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Visualization: shining and weightless

Practised some Vajrayana last night. It affected the dreams in a nice way, I think. Dreams of first-person puzzles of climbing around and looking for secret areas.

Did not today morning and afternoon, which resulted in a backlash of stress and tension in the body. Noticed some strange effects.

In the lab I somehow managed to hit my right knee hard against the table while trying to step past a chair, I guess. I found it strange that it did not hurt at all, and somehow it looked and felt as if the steel beam had elastically bent around the knee and then back. Interesting.. ..

A colleague provided a lift to town. ::A medium-sized moth slams into the display while writing this:: Walked a bit with his daughter, discussing work and school stuff. There was a sudden change / jolt in the energy field and to her right, two cars crashed into each other. I said: "I wonder if that left a dent." However, it was evident that she had not noticed anything .. it was as if in her world nothing like that had happened. Even more strange was the fact that she didn't even hear I said anything. Realized it was my semi-subconscious design. While writing this down, it reminds me of the dream where she was driving his father's van and I was observing the field-of-view / limits of her creation.

While waiting for a bus, noticed a man that walked past me. Energy around him was red. Very red. I wouldn't say I see energy but he just stood out.

This incident brought me back to practising Vajrayana more. Visited the gym and noticed an effect right away. For the first time, people greeted me. One of the ladies seemed to be behaving differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment