Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, August 10, 2015

Erna

Erna hike was fun. Though, I think I would prefer custom hikes more because I would've liked to enjoy the nature instead of constantly running around to reach the next checkpoint in time. I was quite surprised at our performance actually.

I think this was the first time I was actually prepared for something like this. Started out with so much passion that I felt it burning inside me. Even at the finish, I felt somewhat fresh. Due to a lack of proper pauses in the end, my feet got bad but that was surmountable. However, the first time I took a nap after 24h of hiking, I started feeling tired. Dream-training definitely helps a lot.

Although intuition pointed things out every now and then, I did not utilize it much, though. For most of the time I simply observed how situations played out. Although I did not have a map with me, and I hadn't taken my compass out, I could sometimes tell that we were going in the wrong direction .. which later turned out to have been the case. In the control points also, subconscious notified about different things. If we had followed my intuition, we might have earned a few more points. But then again, before the hike we had agreed that we were not in for the points but for the hike and just to have fun.

On Friday evening there were chemtrails (or really suspicious weather phenomena) - clouds with a metallic glare that caused a rainbow halo around the sun. Also, during the hike they provided water in the control points. This water was spoiled with some sort of an energy drink (tasted awful).

No comments:

Post a Comment