Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, August 22, 2015

Ventspils, again

Visited Ventspils for a conference. The conference was exceptionally small. Though, got a chance to try the adventure park tracks again. For a couple of times, I noticed the seeds of negative thoughts. Managed not to let them poison the mind. Although there are safety ropes, I did not want to fall, so there really wasn't much of a choice. Colleagues were a bit surprised at my performance and one of them asked me if I've been secretly practising climbing on these things somewhere. Said no, but I have had dream-training on that.

Sexual energy was a bit crazy again. Interestingly enough, focusing on the breath at the tip of the nose worked this time (enough energy / personal power?). Tried to maintain the focus for 6+ hours. At first, pain and stress was being released from various points in the body. Then I started having waves of pleasure running up the feet. Recently I've been paying more attention to the voice and personality transformations as well; noticed that there was a slight change in voice .. as if I were between the two personas.

Last night's dreams ended with me coming home. The apartment block looked different and there were heavy reconstruction works going on in there, so it was difficult to get in.

Today I noticed that I was somehow breathing back instead of breathing out. This is familiar .. and this is producing quite a bit of heat in the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment