Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, August 15, 2015

Voice

Busy times..

Had a nightly presentation at a hobby astronomer's event two nights ago. Observed perseid shower and noticed how I subconsciously looked at the place where there was going to be meteor in less than a second. Overall, the nature there was amazing. Acquired a really good connection with all the grass, bushes, birds, trees .. everything seemed to be following the flow of unconditional love. Had an interesting and rather awkward dream there. It was still dark, but the sun was already approaching the horizon. Someone (either me with a strange voice or someone else) said "Father", while I was looking towards two men walking away from me, having a chat. Hadn't met father for quite a while, so I hugged him .. as well as the other man, who seemed to be confused. The man thought I had called him Father .. which seemed normal to me, because I had difficulties localizing things while being a floating cloud of consciousness (or at least started off without form). Due to the "cloudness", I think hugging both must've been a bit easier, too. Now, what makes the dream awkward is the fact that the other man was my boss.

Last night I came from a farewell party and bumped into Hyena on the pedestrian bridge. He was a bit surprised and asked what had happened to my voice. I said I didn't find anything abnormal about it. "Opening of the throat chakra?", he asked.

It's interesting, how I may be tired, but there's a ball of energy in me that's not. It stretches inside and I feel fresh again. Sometimes it causes a jolt in consciousness, sometimes the upper chakras close and the ball of energy descends a little. Or sometimes the upper chakras open up and the ball rises. Trying to maintain an upward pull on it, though .. to enable celibacy.

Edit: Remembered a few more things I had been wanting to post someday. Played table football at work once again. The game was so strange that I had to put forth a lot of effort in order to stop my laughter. Somehow when I'm playing, the ball moves really slowly, there are a lot of dumb moves that in some weird way turn out to be successful. The ball moves odd and confuses / stuns the opponents somehow so that they start making more own goals. Also, when the opponent strikes fast, then somehow I've managed to block it fairly efficiently.

The school building, where I made the presentation on Thursday night, looked pretty impressive. The waxed wooden floor reminded me of karate training, the moves and the state of mind. The size and the shape of the building reminded me of the idea to start a psionics school.

While coming back from work yesterday, I pecked sleep in the car. Got into some fairly strange mind-states while still conscious about it. Eventually fell into a regular sleep state with compressed time.

Just took a nap and found an interesting opportunity. Realized that when I have hypnagogic imagery of people, it's easy to probe them (acquire the feeling of what they're like, along with their past, personal traits, patterns of logic, etc.) .. for as long as I'm not seeing their faces (which seemed to have disturbed the empathy a bit). Stumbled on a strange state of mind again as well. Startled out of it, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment