Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Projection

Saw an interesting object / entity in the dream last night. A butterfly the size of my palm. The butterfly was transparent and glowing blue. I tried to touch it with my right hand, but my hand went through it, as if it were just a projection into the 3D / 4D realm. So, I reached out of space and actually managed to touch the real object that was being projected.

Have been feeling quite tired recently. Nothing feels quite right .. except for the hike in the forest. Got to face the challenge of no proper vacation and take care of my responsibilities. Recently I've also been having a lot of flashbacks augmented with temporary shifts in the way of seeing the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment