Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, August 10, 2015

Next level

Hmm .. with the hike, energy intensity has increased quite remarkably. Waves of heat and cold spreading throughout the body. It seems it's easier to slip and be overcome with emotions. Found it tougher than before to maintain emotional stability. On the other hand, it's also easier to notice subtleties in the emotion-scape. It's as if stalking has been taken to the next level.

Spent most of the workday on testing and debugging the server .. and then a LAN-controllable extension cord. Quite strange bunch, I would say. It seems it's easier to debug them in their natural habitat (noisy fridge-room of many servers in another town), rather than trying to simulate the DHCP server, connection to DNS (through NAT) and clients on my laptop.

At home, sister said the monitor in the living room was not working .. that perhaps it had been the lightning. A silent emotional outburst of thoughts: "No way, I'm not buying another monitor .. just bought it a year or two ago." Went there to check it out. Found it to be UPS protected .. just that the power cable had somehow come out of the socket. Plugged it in and it was working. Next, sister said that the remote was not working, that she had replaced the batteries and it still didn't do anything. I went there, tested and it was working for me alright.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm .. strange. Apparently, my ceiling lamp has fried. Found it in the "on" state today evening, but I don't remember having switched it on. Or if I did, it must have behaved normally .. and then stopped working at some moment, without me noticing it.

    Anyway, yays for the psychokinesis practice each evening until I feel like buying a new one.

    ReplyDelete