Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, August 4, 2015

The Giver

Watched "The Giver" with sister yesterday evening. Having read the book, I was still impressed by the movie. Chatted into the night about dreams and stuff. The more I recounted my dreams, the more I remembered.

I've been trying to move the body as little as possible, while taking a nap or sleeping. This way I feel more refreshed in the morning.

A few interesting details in the dreams. In one of them, I saw a moth flying around at a school building (I think). The right wing of the moth was rainbow-colored. The moth landed on the dream body and stayed there for what seemed like a minute before I woke up.

One of the dreams ended with me going home again. It was dark and it was raining. Usually I had taken the bus, but this time the possibility didn't occur to me before I saw one. The bus was not real, but perhaps it never had been (a way for the mind to interpret movement between planes).

Just before getting out of the bed, I remembered all the dreams well. Now even thinking and writing about them doesn't trigger a recall ... just fragments that I considered the most important.

No comments:

Post a Comment