Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, August 23, 2015

Sliding on water

Sexual energy was still crazy last night. Had a dream where I was leaking heavily and couldn't stop it. Woke up to realize it was just a dream without physical consequences. Still, today I've been occasionally feeling pressure or even mild pain down there. Luckily focusing on the breath works and turns it into heat. Well, it's really hot too. Not sure if it's the heat that's caused in the body or if it's really that hot outside. Weather forecast says about 20 *C, which should be normal. I don't have any thermometers in the shadow, but in sunlight it's 30+*C.

Had a few daily naps, during which I had dreams of playing some sort of sportsy competition games. Aftermath of the great hike? Dunno but there's one thing in common between all those dreams - I'm leading a team and I have no idea what the competition is about or what we have to do. Then again, I usually haven't cared about the competition anyway. Today I found nice hiking socks lying on the ground .. took them. As it turned out, we had to collect stuff from the ground. Anyway, a summer student who was in my team, asked how I could move so fast. Then I noticed that I had been semi-walking, semi-flying or something of that sort.

Yesterday during a daily nap there was a competition again of some sort. There was a river, which I crossed by levitating a few mm from the water surface. Started to wonder if I could do the same in this physical world as well. Sometimes I've swum simply by sliding on the water, without moving hands, sometimes even without moving feet. For some reason, I haven't been able to do it for very long though .. always thought it was because some muscles got tired and posture wore out or something.

Went to the gym again .. it's been a while and it's the last week of the contract. Visited a store next that's to the gym, for buying mineral water. There was a girl there, who seemed to have had a crush on me. Tried to keep my cool and remain unaffected.

It seems that when I don't visit gym often enough, I tend to become dehydrated (lose the habit of drinking enough water).

No comments:

Post a Comment