Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, August 16, 2015

Recursive singularity

Today I realized a peculiarity in my behaviour, which I have been unaware of. This explains why I've been so annoyed by them Jehova witnesses, who spammed my work mailbox. I realized I've been acting the same by trying to point out to people that it's important to see things from multiple perspectives. For most of the time, people don't do that and that's a source of many conflicts. Then I was a bit annoyed by my friend's attempt at convincing me to sign his petition on refusing immigrants. I was annoyed because his forceful approach reminded me of Jehova witnesses. So, this is the chance to undo my Jehova-witness-like behaviour and forgive myself.

While being absent-minded about the ego issues, I managed to achieve a recursive singularity in my awareness (or unawareness). After gym, I went for the shower .. came back to the dressing room because I realized I had missed swimming pants. Looked for the pants .. not there, must have forgotten them home (since I couldn't remember packing them in). Although I think through all the necessary components each time, I figured I must have made a mistake this time. Shrugged, took a shower, sauna and came back to dressing room. Packed my stuff and then realized something was left over .. my swimming pants. Wadaf? Apparently I had forgotten that I had not forgotten to take the swimming pants, hence the recursive singularity.

Started FB, clicked on the event that sister visited yesterday. Browsed the page, wondering what the event was about and stuff. Heard a loud non-localized voice saying something, from which I couldn't make out words. It reminded me of sister's voice, but it was a bit different. Also, I think sister is in the other room sleeping. It couldn't have been the neighbours, either, because it was loud and yet didn't seem to have come from any particular direction. Not sure, but I think the voice was moving a bit towards the balcony door. Weird, might this be sister's cloud of consciousness that was drawn to me browsing FB on the event she had visited?

No comments:

Post a Comment