Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, October 29, 2015

Bird-moon omen of freedom and power

Left early from an exciting meeting at work, to catch a bus for a lecture in the town. Let myself fall asleep in the bus. As I left the bus, my mind cleared out (became thoughtless) and I managed to walk for almost 15 minutes in the town, without thoughts. Cool. After that, I noticed the familiar tendency of people sitting next to me at the lecture, or standing next to me in the bus.

While on my way home yesterday evening, the Moon caught my attention. There were two jet trails crossing over the Moon. The trails glowed as they were lit by moonlight. What made the sight extraordinary .. one of the trails was curved around the Moon and overall the image reminded me of a bird with the Moon on its back. Wind shifted the trails a bit more, so it looked more and more bird-like. Thought I should take a photo, but couldn't get a good perspective (buildings or trees in the way). Thought I would take a photo at home, from the balcony, but the image was already gone once I arrived home.

While on my way home today evening, I saw girls taking photos of Moon shining through a thin pattern of clouds .. in the background of the central square in the old town.

Last night's dreams weren't special. I guess I didn't relax enough before falling asleep. Anyway, a central theme was (extra-)carefully going down spiral stairs and exploring all the floors of a huge school / university building with white walls. On the first floor, a lady was selling sweets. I stopped there to choose something. Outside the building, there were parking slots with charging capabilities, for super-cars. Someone, who left the building with me, asked if I would park mine there or something. Didn't have a super-car and found having one ridiculous. However, the technology and design of the parking slot + charging system looked awesome. As if taken from a science fiction block-buster or somesuch.

No comments:

Post a Comment