Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, October 25, 2015

Star control spray?

Rather shallow dreams. However, there were a few interesting encounters.

It happened three times in total (at random times) that an entity of some sort penetrated my dream bubble and flew through the top left corner of the corridor. The entity looked white (sometimes maybe golden, too). In the dreams I was quite puzzled as to what could be distorting the realm in such a way without interacting with it (passed through the walls, and no-one else saw it). Yay, I think this is indicative of dreams disintegrating.

In one of the dreams, I was at a lecture or something. The lecturer asked me a question, wondering if I was able to figure it out or not. I thought for long and couldn't figure it out. All the others got really bored, waiting for my answer. Here's the question: "When artificial stars are formed, their energy output is controlled with a specific compound/molecule. What is it?" I had several ideas, but none of them seemed correct. Well, not exactly a bright mind, eh? =D

1 comment:

  1. Well, had the first lecture of nuclear energetics today and the professor mentioned carbon being a catalyst for nuclear fission. Found the CNO cycle from Wikipedia. So, basically, I was correct in all my potential answers (H, C, N) being incorrect (only speed up the fission).

    ReplyDelete