Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Dream-practice in stick fighting

Some thoughts before falling asleep inspired me to practice stick fighting in a lucid dream. It was a bit difficult to maintain the form of the sticks and myself. The sticks became a bit too .. elastic, and I tilted off while trying to keep my back straight. This I found quite surprising. Obviously, my movements were out of balance, which caused the precession (so that I was looking more and more towards the ceiling). Still quite strange, as I've usually either floated around or walked on the floor.

On the pk forum, limpidprogress shared a documentary on Wim 'Iceman' Hof:

It's the best documentary I've seen of him so far. Started trying his pranayama exercises. I tried something similar a while ago, but for some reason, stopped.

A couple of attempts and I got my breath holding time from less than 1 min up to 2 min. Also, some additional internal heat has come up (some already did just by watching the video :).

No comments:

Post a Comment