Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, October 11, 2015

Some cat telepathy

Visualized swimming in cold water in pitch black darkness before falling asleep again. This visualization has helped to acquire the feel of a waving space-time. It has also caused jolts of consciousness sometimes. I really like it because it relaxes the body and mind very quickly.

Spent most of the night on some work-related stuff. Then looked outside .. "What, sunrise already?" So I went out. There was quite a wind outside, but I knew storms would be coming soon enough. Wanted to store some old stuff somewhere so that it wouldn't be broken with the wind, rain and snow. Carried a large piece of glass with a large fracture in it. Wanted to store it in one of the sheds, which I found to be close to falling apart as well.

There was some sort of an entity next to me. Asked if the building could still put up against the storms. They answered: "So far everything that you've built, has held up to now."

Climbed the building and stored things inside. The entity threw a bunch of iron hooks for me to put away in there. Put them next to a pile of long iron nails, which I found from underneath some hay.

Although everything was rusty and close to falling apart, the overall feeling of the dream was really nice and peaceful .. and the sunshine was pretty.

Telepathy with the cat hasn't worked too well recently. However, a few days ago it suddenly did. I wanted to brush my teeth but the cat had found his way into the sink. He tugged the bottle of liquid soap, which then fell into the sink. "Look what you did. Now how are you going to get it back there?" I thought to him. I left the bathroom and when I came back a minute later, he was still there, looking at the bottle with a sad aura. I felt sorry for what I had done and with telepathy, tried to explain that it didn't really matter - the bottle was not important.

Although it did work then, it still seems awfully difficult to explain to the cat that it's not polite to stomp on my work, play piano on the laptop keyboard, chew wires or climb up our feet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment