Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Nervous psi?

It's the third time in the past couple of weeks that I've fixed headphones. The cat loves chewing on swiggly wires of all sorts .. headphone cables are exceptionally tasty. Would be nice if the cat would develop more respect towards cables, because sometimes there are a lot of volts and amps going through.

Interestingly enough, I put the headphones on to test them and noticed the familiar wobbliness of psi around the crown. The headphones have a better sound quality than my el cheapo's.

There have been a few small realizations recently. One of them was about the relationship between cat's behaviour and patterns in energy flow. It might be nervous aura that makes the cat mischievous. It's as if the cat is untying the knots of tension in the psi field. While meditating or with a clear mind, the cat becomes sleepy.

Also, during the past few days, I've noticed quite sharp cracking sounds - geisting. With this, the nervousness, stress or tension has been released.

Last night I remembered some old techniques I had been using years ago. Instead of trying to heal the field of nervousness surrounding the heart chakra, I applied focus on the environment surrounding the 3rd eye. The hot and sharp blob of nervousness moved through the throat chakra, into the head and gradually transformed while on its way. Fell asleep before it made it into the crown, though.

Had a nice dream, where I was in my inner realm again. With a friend, we climbed the thatched roof of one of the buildings. As I climbed, I told him that I've usually been afraid of climbing that particular roof, because of the way it sways around in the ever-present strong wind. Well, although it swayed around a lot, this time I actually enjoyed it. I've forgotten the rest of the dreams, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment