Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, October 5, 2015

Lake and bonfire


Sat on the bed, cross-legged. Cat came and slept next to me. Practised concentration a bit, until the washing machine finished. From the corner of my eyes, I saw something to my right. A small flickering source of white light. Larger than the orbs I've seen so far, though.

Pewep shared this video on the pk forum:


This inspired me to challenge my mind-blocks harder.

Behaved quite stupid in the dreams. But then again, it efficiently highlighted quite a few mind-blocks. Anyway, the dreams were a sequence of artificially generated situations that lost their "sense of reality" the moment I based my actions on them.

Blowing my nose a lot today. A few days ago, the large knot of cold psi in the chest rose up to the throat and then up to the pineal gland. This was triggered by a realization of how happy I actually am with life.

Visited a forest and had a bonfire at a lake on Saturday. A lot of quality discussions. The nature was pretty, but the people seemed suspicious around there. Were they suspicious of us, or were we suspicious of them..?

Had a strong jolt of consciousness there.

No comments:

Post a Comment