Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Pretzel on the oven

Sometimes I find the limitations of information throughput a bit frustrating. Can't get enough data per second with reading. Also, a few hours of info-packed reading gets me tired. Low data rate is one of the key reasons why I rarely watch TV. I prefer browsing the web, reading texts and watching still images because that's way faster.



Had a nice dream last night. There was a master, with whom we walked through my internal realm towards the old barn building.

We went past huge trees. I pointed at a birch with a trunk of perhaps 4 m in diameter and 20 m in height. I said I would really want to climb a tree like that. That the tree was perfect, except for the fact that its top was cut (I didn't like that). There was also an Ash tree (I think), which would've been ideal if it wasn't growing at an angle (didn't like that either).

Anyway, we reached the old barn building. The building had two floors but the second floor symbolized multiple layers on top of each other. So, I could sort of pick any layer that I would be at, while remaining on the second floor. At the centre of the floor, there was a rectangular hole and down in there, there was an old oven. Next to the hole, there was a pile of dirt / dust. The master climbed on top of the roof. He told me to take the dirt and cover the hole with it. I hesitated. Also, I found it a bit too dark in there. So, I started walking around, imagining light switches (none actually existed) and flipping them. Master asked: "Are you going to do it or not?" So, I went back and found that it was no longer dark. Covered the hole. Master told me to pay attention to the temperature changes in the dirt cover, in order to find energy leaks. I wasn't feeling too confident in my ability to find the leaks. Missed temperature changes, as the dirt cover bulged up and was blown away (small explosion). However, I did notice that in top view, the top left corner gave away first .. so I assumed there's a leak there.

Somehow some sort of a sweet pretzel appeared on the oven. The oven was so hot that oil and sugar on the plate around the pretzel were boiling rapidly. While adjusting something in/on the oven, I took the pretzel off and put it back several times. I think the pretzel served as an indicator of some sort. I think the master was no longer there .. now sister had appeared out of nowhere. Anyway, after some time, I considered the pretzel fully baked (perhaps even slightly over-baked). I put it away from the oven and went outside, to signal the others (aunts). They were on the fields, picking berries for something to put on the pretzel or something.

This classifies as a typical dream of the internal flame. Though, in the waking life, I'm embarrassed about my lack of attention, concentration when there was a spiritual high priority task at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment