Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, October 12, 2015

Shroud of darkness

Have been working long days and weekends, lectures and homework stuffed somewhere in between. Although I managed to overcome stress for some time, it has somehow creeped back.

I think (days and nights have sort of blended together) it was yesterday evening when I walked home that a streetlamp made a flash and went out. It was then that I noticed the starry sky. Looked up and stepped into the pieces of a shattered glass bottle, crushing them.

Then I think it was today that I also stepped into the pieces of a shattered glass bottle, crushing them. Today evening while walking home, I noticed a couple of streetlights going out as I walked past (started wondering why it was so dark). Started counting them and got about 5 in total. About four of them lit up again once I had gone far enough. Well .. I do enjoy the darkness, but having streetlights blow out within a radius of about 20 meters is a bit weird.

At home, I realized that actually I do enjoy working in a quick response development team. Previously I have acted as if I did not like it, somehow trying to get back to safe ground without responsibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment