Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, October 24, 2015

Golden lights

A few days ago, daily events were really confusing. Tens of meetings and telecons creeped up on me, filling up several days. At some moment, I thought: "Leave me alone!" The next morning, all meetings got cancelled (people realized they had posted on the wrong dates, people forgot meetings, etc.) .. except one, and in the midst of confusion, I forgot about that one (and went to work instead). Also, there was one day during which nobody understood me. I ended up posting a lot of references and citing my own words, but still it was as if they couldn't see my words at all.

Came to visit grandparents, to help with grandpa's new book. The gate has a code lock and occasionally I've worried about remembering the code (I use it so rarely). When I've been with someone else who remembers the code, I have not been able to remember it. However, when I've been alone and without any source to check the code from, I've somehow managed to enter the correct code on first attempt. Although the code just popped into mind again, I was still worried about whether or not it would work. Well, as it turned out, the code was correct but the lock was broken and I still had to call grandparents to open the gate for me.

It might be about 1 month or perhaps even 1.5 months of celibacy .. and I'm having digestion problems again, coupled with active sexual energy. Semi-consciously I let anti-celibacy material creep into my dreams last night. I hope this will pass without any serious energy leaks.

Noticed golden lights above the head for a few times today morning. Felt the familiar distortions of psi field around the head again as well.

It's starting to feel like the blockages are gradually dissolving while internal heat is slowly increasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment