Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, October 9, 2015

Stainport

Have been missing a few cues. Rational mind has blocked illogical actions.

A few days ago the cat sped out as I opened the door to the stairway. Me: "NoOooO.o What?" The cat stopped. I carefully picked him up and transported him back indoors. Then closed the door and saw a large stain on the floor, which I did not see before. Apparently this was what the cat was sniffing. However, I found it really odd that I had not seen the stain there before .. as if it had appeared only after I had picked up the cat and closed the door. At first I thought the cat had pissed there, leaving the stain. Later when I thought about it a bit more, it seemed absurd because:
  1. The stain was too big to have been caused within a second or less.
  2. The cat does not piss on the floor like that.
  3. The reflection of the stain indicated it was dry and had formed out of something sticky (as if someone had spilled a can of lemonade).
Since the moment that the stain appeared, everything felt slightly different .. as if I had popped from one realm into another. Well, gradually the event faded in memory and now (2 or 3 days later) I'm pretty much convinced I must have overlooked the stain as I had my attention on the cat.

1 comment:

  1. By the way, the stairway has been washed for several times in the meantime. Last time I checked, the stain was still there.

    ReplyDelete