Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, March 2, 2014

Golden arrow through the heart

Found a neat motivation for focus practice. Transferred some bitcoins into my peercoin wallet. Then realized that I can't remember the password to the encrypted wallet. So, yesterday I focused on remembering what it was that I changed in the password when I entered it.

Somewhere in the process of digging up those memories, I found a hole at my heart chakra. The edges of the hole were pretty painful. Slowly warmed them with focus. At some moment, something burst and a strong stream of golden light pierced the body at the heart chakra. The experience relieved the pain, while being painful at the same time.

A very detailed dream.

I was walking somewhere again. Noticed that a young girl on a bicycle seemed to be following me. When I stepped aside and stopped, she bumped into me. Enjoyed her company, however, she was too young to be more than a friend.

I had been watching the clouds for some time and had concluded that reality check fail there. Pointed at the clouds and told her about it. Once I did that, the otherwise scattered clouds merged together and formed a tornado. Considered that very awkward, since tornadoes aren't supposed to be forming in Estonia.

Anyway, 2 of these things formed and started tearing the buildings. The tornadoes seemed to be headed towards us.

The girl's dad was leading some sort of an evacuation. He was on a boat on the river, which runs through the town. Even though he was several kilometres away, he was right next to us and we could see him on the boat, hear him shouting and stuff. While we were still at another edge of the town.

People, the girl as well as her father looked nervous. I was just .. calm, observing what was going on.

The dream was very detailed and realistic, but the clouds gave it away. Thus, I knew I could fly, walk through the walls and stuff. However, the dream dissolved soon after I stepped through a thick brick wall and glanced at some electric devices on the walls..

2 comments:

  1. Forgot to mention that this stream of golden light / psi caused furniture to snap (seemed to have been the objects that the stream penetrated).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking back on this, I suspect it might be related to the first trip to Ventspils (and the 2010 august storm):
    http://sussch-daweird.blogspot.com.ee/2010/08/went-on-busines-trip-to-ventspils-on.html

    Practised pk on the wind there, and in a mischievous mood, I didn't limit the speed of wind. On our way back, we saw straight stripes running through the forest all the way to Estonia. It seems I didn't post this.

    ReplyDelete