Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Guitar riff

Last night I had 2, no, 3 dreams, which stood out the most.

In the first one, grandpa celebrated his last birthday. A great feast at a restaurant. He performed magic tricks to the participants there. Didn't know he was into magic. He looked younger and active there. I didn't get the thing about him calling it his last birthday, because he looked a lot more healthy than I did.

I think it was the next day after the birthday party or something and we were playing video games at someone's place. The games were .. booring. Not sure how it happened, but I saw a band room somewhere (in a game or on TV, not sure). Entered it, took the electric guitar and started improvising. Someone else also came there and took another guitar. I guess the guitar transformed from a lead guitar into a bass guitar + lead guitar or something, from the moment I wanted to start lower than the guitar allowed for. Started with the bass guitar and ended with a lead guitar solo. I was really amazed at what came out. Wouldn't have guessed I had it in me. Haven't touched an electric guitar before.

I was at home. Looked out of the window. Very awkward clouds in the sky. At first, a large cloud looked like a guitar tab with spiders on it. Wanted to take a photo but couldn't find a camera. Started looking through my stuff and found a lot of electronic parts that I didn't know I had. Dad came in and pointed at the clouds. He also said the clouds looked weird. Spider-clouds, with a lousy 3d rendering. Could easily see the polygons. Some of them were even clipped to the frustum. A very typical dream, with the exception of spiders.

The grandpa dream reminded me of Criss Angel. So, I chose to watch the 9th episode of Believe with father. I had already seen it, but still dramatic moments caused geisting. Right before Criss was moved into the surgery room, some classical music started playing. It turned out that radio had suddenly started playing from another firefox tab.

Edit: Ah, right. Before arriving home, played around with wind a little. Flapped a flag while trying to keep the other flags motionless. Felt a tap on my neck by a strong gust of wind while it seemed otherwise quiet for the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment