Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, March 29, 2014

Sister?

Sister went on a tour to Saaremaa with some guy.

Hmm .. 2 dreams related to sister.

First, I went somewhere but decided to turn around and go check if sister has already left. Found her laying in the snow next to home, unconscious. When I checked the surroundings more thoroughly, there was no snow anymore. It turned out that the stairs had broken and she had fallen, hitting her head on concrete. To me it seemed that she wasn't alright. She had all the memories, but she didn't seem to have any will. She just was .. without thoughts or emotions.

Next, sister went missing. I guess she was in the same condition as at the end of the previous dream. Dad and I went looking for her. It took me a while to pinpoint her location with my mind (her signal was very weak). Found her in the woods, enjoying the weather.

A bit strange that from the perspective of spiritual development, she seemed well .. better than she has ever been. Even in the dreams it occurred to me several times that she's happy and at peace with the way she is. Also, such a peace and meditative state of being is what I'm looking for .. so, why can't I let her have it?

There's one thing (one of the many) that I've wanted to post here. I don't know, when it happened, but I can't recognize my life (as well as the life of those around me). It has changed, as if I had woken up into a slightly different reality or something. I sure like it the way it is now, it's just that it's different. Haven't fully adjusted and become used to it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment