Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, March 21, 2014

Guests

Had guests for a couple of days. Aunts + children came to Tartu.

Found it a bit tough to sleep. Recently I've noticed a lot of geisting when I relax. Wobbling in a dense field of psi at night, while other people are just 2 - 3 meters from me. Felt almost every thought and emotion that they had. Just couldn't sleep before the last guest fell asleep (and their clouds of thoughts were dissipated). In order to protect them against geisting, I maintained focus on the emptiness and bliss for almost the whole night. Dad expressed his curiosity on this strange feeling of calm and peace that night.

The morning before the guests, I sensed sister wake up. From the other end of the apartment, I could clearly tell she was pissed. It took about an hour of chatting, while focusing on staying calm. After that, her karma wore out and she felt more happy.

Yesterday evening my mood dropped a little, when aunt had bought a toy, broke it and turned to me "Hey, you fix it!" I did not want to do that, since I was certain she could do it as well. Anyway, a couple of unsuccessful attempts. Left for school and on my way there, the solution popped into mind. Aunt had all the know-how to do it, she just didn't want to. I found it amazing how the seemingly random events all fit together into the solution. Everything I messed up while trying to fix it + all the things that aunt said .. it wouldn't have worked without these.

A couple of days ago during a nap, someone appeared in my mind. After about a second of observing my blank mind, there was a loud and clear male voice: "Oh, you have nothing here". He then left the mind. I don't know what that was about, but it looks as if he were browsing minds, looking for someone with interesting thoughts. My mind happened to be blank during his visit.

Pretty often, a cloud of warm psi has risen from the left hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment